- Measurement range:
Liquids: USN 020: 2m; USN 050: 5m; USN 080: 8 m; USG 150: 15 m; USG 250: 25 m
Solids: USN 020: 1m; USN 050: 2m; USN 080: 3,5 m; USG 150: 15 m; USG 250: 25 m
- Process temperature rangefrom – 40°C to +85°C
- Weather resistantand, flood-proof (IP68)
- Low blocking distance
- Analog output 4-20 mA and a PNP switching outputs
- Accuracy ≤ 0,2%
- High range
- Easy installation and commissioning due to well-arranged menu
- Easy installation and operation due to well-arranged menu
- Large display – values readable from far away
- Data logger for recording of measured values
- Excellent presentation of the measured values
- Clear text menu navigation
- Hermetically sealed PVDF sensors, for the highest chemical resistance
- Integrated temperature sensor for time correction
- The sensor Sonicont USG can be installed up to 30m from the transmitter Sonicont USF
With the Sonicont USF and USG, ACS CONTROL SYSTEM GmbH provides an ultrasonic level transmitter and remote sensor solution for non-contact level measurement of fluids, pastes and coarse bulk materials. It also provides easy installation and less maintenance. The ultrasonic measuring system is a proven to be a cost-effective solution.
Combined with up to 4 freely adjustable switching points and suitable for measuring ranges up to 8m in liquids and up to 3.5 m in bulk materials (on request up to 25m in liquids and up to 12m in solids), this sensor can be used for various measuring tasks for volume linear display in all container types – and with an accuracy of 0.2% and ≤ 2 mm. In addition, the analog output 0/4 to 20 mA and 0 to 10V is switchable. The modern transmitter has extensive diagnostic functions for system analysis and still allows easy setup and operation by intuitive menu guidance.
In addition to level measurements, the Sonicont USG/USF is able for measurement of flow rates and currents. The mathematical formulas are already stored in the device. The sensor Sonicont USG can be installed up to 30m from the transmitter Sonicont USF and has IP68 protection. The 2″ TFT color display of the Sonicont USF provides an excellent representation of the measured values and easy readability. Intelligent data management enables the Sonicont USF to record measured values through the Bluetooth interface and a built-in data logger function.
For measurements in liquids and solids non-contact level measurement with ultrasound is a proven and cost-effective method. The lack of contact with the medium ensures a long service life and thus a permanent and reliable measurement.